I thought this was gonna be a math equation but there’s no .77777777. That was almost way cool. Trick me please please!
14. Piercings I want: I want…… I want to pierce someone’s nipples. Preferably female. ….exclusively female. For myself? Lip ring ^_^
18. Phobia: Spiders. Well, actually I think spiders are quite cool but I’ve had some nightmarish experiences with spiders in India *shudders* I can’t tolerate the idea of one on me :’(#caroline caldwell
20. Dream Hair - I love my hair as it is, frankly. Livin’ the dream. My boyfriend paid for me to get it done last time (how cool is he?) and called it “his investment” haha. Unfortunately I’ll have to dye it to a more neutral color before I leave for Africa :’(#caroline caldwell #swampy #miss van #xoil #tattoos
4. Last time I cried: I cry a lot due to Aaron Swartz. I cry like monthly about being mortal. Last time I cried was a few days ago when my parents pushed the notion that I ‘deserved’ [assault I will not specify] for reasons which are totally unrelated but have to do with my living contrary to their religious beliefs.
10. Biggest turn ons: Intelligence. Artist. Humor. A sprinkle of depression.
13. Life goals: rollerskating waitress.
17. A fact about my life: your 15 minutes are up#caroline caldwell
3. Best Friend: We’re pretty ‘Prince and Pauper’; despite being on opposite ends of a socio-economic strata, we’ve developed pretty similar ‘issues’ which is marvelous. Also she’s more impulsive than I am, so what’s more entertaining than hanging out with her is watching others react while interacting with her. Most of all I can drink by myself in her bed and she’ll show me her boobs because she knows I like them.
12. Perfect Date: I will have just won some sort of award/been recognized for an achievement/accomplished some major task and my hair will look amazing. I don’t even care who the other person is.#caroline caldwell #ask #ask me #funny